Thank you soo much lifebeinggirly for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Yours was one of the first blogs I ever followed on WordPress after I started my own blog. Your girly blog always makes me happy when I read it! You have inspired me to keep on keeping on with my blog, thank you.
Now here are the rules for accepting the lovely award:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, for the seven facts about me…
- I am a major reader, I can finish a long book in 3 days or less if I really like it.
- I way over-use parenthesis. It’s almost not good.
- I have worn makeup nearly every day for about 3 and ½ years and have accumulated quite the collection.
- I paint my nails very, very often about every 4 days. I just got over a nail-biting habit and my nails are crazy long, my friend calls them cocaine nails (oops) <- There are those darn parenthesis again.
- I am 5 feet tall and my shoe size is a 5, I have always been very small. I love wearing heels too.
- I think my favorite makeup item is lipstick because it can totally change how your face looks, I really love mascara to wake up my eyes though. (I also love under-eye concealer and foundation) <- and again.
My least favorite is probably eyeliner, I love how it looks on but I don’t have the patience to put it on.Scratch that, I don’t like bronzer. I don’t know but bronzer just makes people look orange if they aren’t good at it (and a lot of people aren’t) <- it’s getting to be a problem.
- I started my blog on August 22nd, 2013 and I have been working so hard ever since to get it to where it is and where it will be.
And now for the lovely blogs I am going to nominate.
Congratulations, bloggers! You totally deserve this award! I congratulate you on all of your hard work getting your blog to where it is, whether it be 50 followers or 20,000 followers! Make sure to display it proudly on your blog! Love you all and congrats!