Hello everybody! Last night I was nominated by Morgan Etoile for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, I love your blog as well! I am so happy that you like my blog as much as I love writing it! Keep reading to see my nominees and 11 facts about me! Let’s get started!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5. Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag backs!
Here are my 11 facts:
- I live in the US, but I hope to move out of the country when I finish school.
- I’m a Scorpio, I was born on October 26th.
- I love reading, my favorite series right now is the Maze Runner, it’s amazing!
- My favorite YouTubers are Bethany Mota and Zoella, I love watching their tutorials!
- My favorite color is very light minty blue.
- I love lipstick because of the way it changes my entire look for the day.
- I have had this blog for over a year, though it seems like only a month.
- I procrastinate, quite a bit. I am also the most indecisive person you will ever meet/know. (I could barely choose my favorite color).
- My favorite seasons are: early Antumn, Early Winter, and Summer. Spring is too rainy for my taste.
- I quite possibly am a beauty hoarder, I have about 10 foundations, 9 mascaras, and 12 blushes, along with absurd quantities of other items as well (don’t even get me started with eyeliner).
- I currently get the e.l.f. beauty bundle and Birchbox but I am considering canceling Birchbox for the New Year and getting ipsy, what do you think?
Here are the answers to the questions for Morgan:
1. Where is your favorite place to travel to?
I haven’t traveled much but I’m hoping to travel to New York, Los Angeles, Europe and Australia. I’ve been to Pheonix, Arizona which I loved, Florida, Northern California, and Illinois but I liked Arizona’s temperatures and atmosphere the most.
2. What is your favorite make-up brand?
So hard to choose, benefit, tarte, and BareMinerals are definitely in my favorites.
3. Why did you start your blog?
I just went on WordPress one day, and clicked create a blog and now I can’t image where I’d be without it. I can’t think of one day without going on my blog or writing something.
4. What is your favorite movie?
Toughie, I love so many. Again, so indecisive. Right now it’s between the Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, ahh I can’t choose!
5. Who is your favorite band?
This one is easy, I love love love 5 seconds of summer!
6. What designers inspire your style?
Ohh, hmm, I like Oscar de la Renta, Kenley Collins, etc.
7. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Generally, I love skirts and dresses. Specifically, my favorite item I own is a white, boxy crop top type shirt from TopShop that has this lovely flower trim.
8. What is one make-up item you can’t live without?
I’d say lipstick, but there are days I just swipe on a colored lip balm. I have to say foundation or concealer.
9. What is your favorite meal?
Geez, all these questions I can’t decide on! Maybe a good steak with mashed potatoes and veggies?
10. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Well, flying, I guess. It would be so cool to see everything from the sky!
11. What is your goal for your blog?
I just hope that I can continue with this blog for many years to come and eventually can keep doing this as a blogger that people love and look up to!
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Favorite beauty brand?
- Favorite clothing brand?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who is your favorite blogger/YouTuber?
- You can only use one beauty item for the rest of your life, what is it?
- Favorite band?
- What beauty product do you always gravitate towards?
- Favorite book/movie/TV show?
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced so far in your life?
- What are your family holiday traditions?
- What are you goals for your blog?
I was also nominated by Anni from MakeupWithAnni. Thank you so much, I love you’re blog so much!
Here are the answers to the questions she asked:
- What was your first makeup product ever purchased? It was 3 things, a cream foundation, powder, and concealer from cover girl.
- What is your favorite show and why? I love Pretty Little Liars just because I like to guess who the new A is.
- Whats is the song you sing most under the shower? Whatever is playing while I’m showering.
- What was the best and the worst food in your life and why? I think the best was fried chicken and a donut that I ate with my sister (I have so many favorites I just kind of picked one) and the worst was probably shrimp. I can’t handle the texture.
- Have you ever been to a “black Friday” sales? how did it go? I usually go with my friends just to find a few new things, not anything major. I did get a $20 H&M bag for $5 that I use nearly every day though!
- Whats is your phone cover look like? It’s a Kate Spade phone case that is eyes that wink when you move it. It’s handy because I cannot wink for my life.
- What is your most inspirational makeup artist for you? Bobbi Brown has been an inspiration to me because of all the books she has written and all that she has done. Someday I want to have a makeup line and books like she does because any makeup or beauty book I get, I read it for weeks on end, always finding something new.
- How many times did you dye your hair? and what colors? Never but I am in the process of semi-naturally ombreing my hair. Dark brown dry shampoo and blonde lightening conditioner on the tips!
- What is the resolution for this 2015 that you know you AINT going to reach? and why? Well, I always tell myself I am going to reach them because I believe that positive thinking equals positive outcome.
- What is your last dream your remember? Some people tried to break into my dad’s house while we were home. He went out to go fight them and didn’t do so great so we called the cops and got a restraining order but the guy didn’t get arrested?
- List 2 names (one for girl one for boy) that you would love to give to your future kids. (If you have kids, how did you pick the names?) I love the name Cameron or Luke for a boy and maybe Lauren for a girl. I always have better names for boys than girls when people ask me this.
And the nominees are…
Again, thank you to Morgan for nominating me! Congrats to all the nominees!