Hello lovelies! It’s national family fun month here in America so I decided to compile a list of fun things to do alone, with friends, or with your family!
- Have a bonfire and make s’mores!
- Have a soccer match! Soccer is easy for all ages and you only need a ball!
- Camp in the backyard. Break out a tent and some board games on a nice night, eat yummy snacks and grill your dinner!
- Go hiking! Find a trail and spend the day outside!
- Set up a sprinkler and play a game! You can cool down on a hot day and it brings so many laughs.
- Host a family picnic. Favorite foods and tons of chatter are always fun things to do. Try going to a new park you’ve never been to. Don’t forget things to play with!
- Confiscate all phones, including yours and have a day that you’re all disconnected.
- Have a game night with all the best board games: Monopoly, Uno, Apples to Apples, etc.
- Go on a bike ride with the whole gang! Stop halfway and have a picnic before turning around!
- Look through baby albums, lots of memories and lots of aw’s as well as embarrassed smiles.
- Stargaze, get some pillows and blankets in the back yard and watch the stars.
- Drive to a town nearby and spend the day.
- Cook dinner and have everyone make a dish everything homemade…even the pasta and the bread. Lots of fun and maybe you will like cooking more than you think!
- Host a movie night with the classics as well as some new ones! Make sure to have plenty of snacks and drinks!
- Find a free zoo or museum to explore!
- Go swimming or go to a beach!
- Go on an adventure, whatever that means to you.
- Go to a farmer’s market!
- Do a photo shoot with the whole crew, candids are the best to look back on in a few years.
- Look up some funny group or partner yoga poses and try them out. Honestly so many laughs!
- Build a blanket fort and play games or watch movies as a family.
What are your favorite free things to with friends or family? Leave a comment!